Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dear Friends,
As I was updating my websites, I felt like deleting the past posts. 2010 was indeed a year of great change! So, I am wiping my slate clean and starting fresh. I am no longer publishing Oilhealer News, but am looking forward to a blogging format. I also have a new on-line store for essential oils. There is a greater selection, as well as the eco-sustainability and eco-spirituality factor which I am happy to support. I have come across some new teachers and have also just completed my Master Clinical Aromatherapy course. I am going to be teaching this year as there is much interest in aligning and attuning our energetic frequencies as we move onward and upward. Thank you for connecting with me. I look forward to our interaction. I welcome your questions, comments, and contributions. Namaste, Dana

No comments: