Friday, March 18, 2011

I have been studying metaphysics and the healing arts for 30 years or so. We have reached a time in humanity for which I have prepared for to assist others for these times we are living in. It is interesting what is going on right now and how I plan on navigating through this.

At this moment, living on the West Coast and having to sift through the information we are being fed about radiation exposure, I am in the process of taking inventory and assessing my options for preparation. I have many tools and resources to draw upon and feel it is more productive to follow my intuition and allow me to be Divinely guided to appropriate courses of action. This is what I have trained for all these years.

As most of you know, my expertise is with essential oils and the role they can play in assisting us on many levels for protection, strengthening, stress reduction, etc. Given the circumstances we find ourselves in, I believe it is very important to purchase an aromatherapy diffuser which can help keep the air in our environment clear of pathogens. There are many essential oils which I will list that have a great impact on protecting our health. Lavender, Lemon, Frankincense, Peppermint, Clove, Oregano, Basil, Melaleuca, Rosemary, Eucalyptus (just to name a few) would be top essential oils to have on hand right now.

Essential oils play a very important role to assist us in these times of change and must be added to the list of important supplementation when dealing with prevention, protection, and the potentiality of unforeseen future events. They help to strengthen and protect every system of the body and can assist us in calming our emotions when dealing with FEAR!

Please know that I am available for essential oil consultations and healing sessions as well as Destiny and Tarot Psychic Readings. I feel that it is imperative we stay grounded and centered in the wake of all of this upheaval and be smart about what we are taking in and what we are putting out. The preparation has begun.

No comments: