Monday, October 24, 2011

An Interesting Point of View

What a difference a year makes!  I feel as though I am a completely different person, and I am in a lot of ways.  I feel like I am finally able to be MYSELF!  When I look back I realize how I was trying to "fit" into something I'm not and "be" someone I wasn't.  Sometimes it takes someone or something to be a "catalyst" for change.  For me, it was getting thrown under the network marketing bus to get me to change career choices.  As it turned out, being manipulated and used (which I now see as just "an interesting point of view") was the BEST thing that happened to me.  It put me on the path I am on now and I am extremely grateful.  It's funny how "fated" circumstances seem to be part of the bigger plan and you have no idea at the time where that will lead you...

As soon as I discovered Access Consciousness™ and a new way of Being in the world, I knew this was what I wanted to Be, Do, and Have in my life.  Immediately I began to experience this magical adventure which has brought extreme joy!  I realized I haven't been having much fun and that I've been working way too much and been way too hard on myself.  All this has now changed and I get to be ME without all that harsh judgement and buying into other people's points of view (as if they were my own)!  The freedom of all of that has rocked my world--in a good way!  It all began with a question:  HOW DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS? and WHAT ELSE IS POSSIBLE?  Ask these simple questions without trying to answer it (allow the Universe to do that for you).  See what happens!

I am so excited about my new found freedom that I became an Access Consciousness™ Bars Facilitator!  To learn more about it go to my new website:  AccessConsciousnessCoach  learn what options are available to create the life you choose to live! 

Also, Check out this great book entitled, "Being You, Changing the World" by Dr. Dain Heer.  Shop On-line

All of Life Comes to Me with Ease, Joy, and Glory!™

No comments: