Sunday, September 11, 2011

Next Step "Access Consciousness"™

My personal destiny report for this year indicated that I would be learning something new and that I would be teaching.  I assumed it would have something to do with essential oils, since that has been my primary focus, but to my amazement it was something beyond my wildest dreams!

I had pretty much "let go" of the old way of doing things when something got my attention.  This "something" is called Access Consciousness™.

Access Consciousness™ is more about a way of Being.  

Access Consciousness™ gives you an opportunity to look at the world from a different place.  What if you looked at life from merely an interesting point of view and didn't judge everything?  How would your life be if you lived in the question as an Infinite Being?  What if you were able to delete all your thoughts, attitudes, ideas,  decisions, and judgements you have ever had or been told to have about anything?  This is a taste of Access Consciousness™!

My life has taken on a new meaning where there is freedom to be myself!  Things are falling into place and I am living from a place of adventure allowing things to unfold with a magical quality.  I am so thrilled with the results I am getting with this stuff that I became a certified Access Bars Facilitator and am rolling out the basic teachings so I may share with others this incredible journey of living life to the fullest.  How does it get any better than this?


I am teaching bars classes on a monthly basis in Encinitas, California and am willing to travel should anyone wish to host a class.  I am also hosting advanced classes, so be sure to check the website for upcoming events.  


To learn more about Access Consciousness™ and to purchase books, dvds, etc. click on link:
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1353694


It is said, "when the student is ready, the teacher appears" and I find this so true as I have been guided and led to this next step.  There are no coincidences and my life is beautifully unfolding.  What else is possible?

All of Life Comes to me with Ease, Joy, and Glory!™

No comments: