Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Your Destiny Awaits

When I was in my early twenties, I was handed a book entitled, Your Place In the Cards, by Donalie Fitzgerald. It is a book that is based on a system of the playing cards. Each card describes the personality and soul expression determined by date of birth, numerology and astrology.

I remember thinking to myself when I read my card, 6 of Spades, "finally, something can describe to me why I am the way I am". It was eye-opening! I became very interested in this system (also known as the Destiny Cards) and have given thousands of readings to people.

Over the years there have been other individuals that have studied this system and became amazed and excited at the accuracy of it. One individual, Robert Camp, wrote the software and published books explaining this system. I have the ability to print out the destiny reports and give people what I call an "intuitive overview". It is such a pleasure to deliver this information to truly help people through whatever they may be going through. The destiny reports cover lifetime, yearly, relationships, and business profiles to help you assess the timing of things and the connections we have with others. It can give you great insight into the different areas of your life.

I truly enjoy doing these readings and if you feel you would like one please contact me.
Your destiny awaits!
~Dana

No comments: