Monday, July 11, 2011

Destiny and a New Direction

It was only a year ago that my direction in life took a major turn, but I feel like I am a world away from my old life. I am so much happier now! I knew there would be some major changes and that something new was coming (according to my destiny report), but it was hard to say how it would manifest. And, of course, nothing ever happens the way you think it will.

I had put the past 15 years into the "Oil Healing Business" and devoted much of my time to network marketing with essential oils. I am passionate about healing with oils. I am also a natural networker, just not very good at network marketing! The business taught me to be more aggressive and reach "numbers" to propel myself into "helping others" by sharing the gospel of healing with oils. Funny, for me it was like putting a square peg into a round hole. The past two years when I changed companies from Young Living to doTERRA I felt like I had brought a lot of experience, heart and healing to the table. Unfortunately, I was thrown under the bus and it became clear to me that my "expertise" was not only dishonored it was shit on. The upline fiasco that took place with me was a complete insult to everything I stand for. There was absolutely no integrity and I felt like I had no other choice but to STOP.

I remember that day like it was yesterday--one year ago. I simply "stopped". I took my butt down to the beach and I baptized myself reclaiming my spirituality and commitment to my Self. I renewed, cleansed, and purified and then I waited and listened to Spirit for guidance. Very shortly thereafter there was a phone call from an old friend. He was a Buddhist monk in need of a place to stay while he was making some changes in his direction. He offered me a sacred empowerment called "Medicine Buddha". The timing was absolutely PERFECT! After receiving and practicing Medicine Buddha I was curious about what it meant (because it was in Sanskrit), so I did a google search and up popped a book entitled, In Search of the Medicine Buddha by David Crow, L.Ac. I could not believe my eyes. This book was all about essential oils, Chinese medicine and Ayurveda. My excitement and utter astonishment kicked in. On top of it, this company (Floracopeia) is all about subtle energy healing and education, as well as a global grassroots effort to give back to the Earth, something you don't see too much with those other network marketing companies--sure they talk the talk but they don't walk it.

Shortly thereafter, I went back to school and received my Master Clinical Aromatherapy certification! I discovered I have a real talent for blending oils and I certainly have a great inventory of oils upon which to draw on! Now I'm starting to have FUN again.

As I have been going through this transition and new direction, I haven't been writing, tweeting, and actively pursuing things the way I used to. I feel as though a big weight has been lifted and I am FREE with no looking back. My creative juices are flowing again and many new things and people have come into my life as a result of changing direction.

I am so excited to share the new things as I feel they have been so instrumental in bringing me back to my Self with ease, joy and glory! I look forward to the next leg of the journey,

~Dana

2 comments:

Robert MCCrea said...

The vibe was not right with those mlms the clams they made were over done. Robert

TheAngelsPlay2 said...

And thus I was never able to join in. It felt "heavy" for me. However, POD POCed it and moving on. Looking forward to a new journey with one of the most beautiful people I know. Thanks Dana for your continued search for a sacred space. I'll join you:)